After studying with our 1Z0-083 practice engine, as our loyal customers wrote to us that they are now more efficient than their colleagues, so they have received more attention from their leaders and got the promotion on both incomes and positions. We are all ordinary professional people. We must show our strength to show that we are worth the opportunity. And with the help of our 1Z0-083 Exam Braindumps, they all proved themselves and got their success. Just buy our 1Z0-083 learning guide, you will be one of them too!
Understanding functional and technical aspects of Oracle Database Administration II Exam Number: 1Z0-083
The following will be discussed in the ORACLE 1Z0-083 exam dumps:
- Creating CDBs and Regular PDBs
- Recovery and Flashback
- Configuring and Using RMAN
- Manage Security in Multitenant databases
- Backup and Duplicate
>> Latest 1Z0-083 Exam Testking <<
Quiz Accurate 1Z0-083 - Latest Oracle Database Administration II Exam Testking
Originating the 1Z0-083 exam questions of our company from tenets of offering the most reliable backup for customers, and outstanding results have captured exam candidates’ heart for their functions. Our 1Z0-083 practice materials can be subdivided into three versions. All those versions of usage has been well-accepted by them. They are the PDF, Software and APP online versions of our 1Z0-083 Study Guide.
Oracle Database Administration II Sample Questions (Q151-Q156):
NEW QUESTION # 151
Which two are true about server-generated alerts? (Choose two.)
- A. Stateless alerts are automatically cleared.
- B. Stateful alerts are purged automatically from the alert history.
- C. Stateless alerts can be cleared manually.
- D. Stateless alerts can be purged manually from the alert history.
- E. Stateful alerts must be created by a DBA after resolving the problem.
NEW QUESTION # 152
Which three are true about creating container databases (CDBs) and pluggable databases (PDBs) in Oracle
19c and later releases? (Choose three.)
- A. A PDB snapshot depends on an existing storage snapshot of the source PDB.
- B. A snapshot copy PDB does not depend on an existing storage snapshot of the source PDB.
- C. A PDB snapshot can be a sparse copy of a source PDB.
- D. A CDB can be duplicated using the Database Configuration Assistant (DBCA) in silent mode with no configuration required before starting the duplication.
- E. A PDB snapshot can be a full copy of a source PDB.
- F. A CDB can be duplicated using Recovery Manager (RMAN) with no configuration required before starting the duplication.
- G. A snapshot copy PDB can be a full copy of a source PDB.
NEW QUESTION # 153
Examine this configuration:
1. CDB1 is a container database.
2. PDB1 and PDB2 are pluggable databases in CDB1.
3. PDB1 and PDB2 are open in read write mode.
You execute these commands successfully:
Which two are true?
- A. CDB1 is in mount state
- B. Uncommitted transactions in PDB1 have been rolled back.
- C. PDB1 is closed.
- D. Uncommitted transactions in CDB1 and pdbi have been rolled back.
- E. CDB1 is shut down.
NEW QUESTION # 154
Which two are true about creating pluggable databases (PDBs) using snapshots in Oracle 19c and later releases? (Choose two.)
- A. A snapshot copy PDB depends on a storage snapshot which can be stored on any file system.
- B. A PDB snapshot is always a sparse copy of the source PDB.
- C. A snapshot copy PDB can be created from a stand-alone clone PDB.
- D. A PDB snapshot depends on a storage snapshot which can only be stored on specific file systems.
- E. A snapshot copy PDB depends on a storage snapshot which can only be stored on specific file systems.
- F. A PDB snapshot depends on a storage snapshot which can be stored on any file system.
- G. A PDB snapshot is always a full copy of the source PDB.
Explanation/Reference: https://docs.oracle.com/en/database/oracle/oracle-database/18/multi/administering-pdb- snapshots.html#GUID-35B03C37-00BA-4945-BF20-9A7C4C541955
NEW QUESTION # 155
HR_ROOT is an application container with the HR_APP application installed. No application PDBs and no application seed have yet been created in HR_ROOT. An application PDB, PDB1,must be created so that the HR_APP application's common objects are accessible to it. Which two methods can be used?
- A. Create an application seed, and install HR_APP in it.
- B. Create the PDB1 application PDB and synchronize it with poB$SEED.
- C. Create an application seed, synchronize it with HR_ROOT, and then create the PDB1.application PDB.
- D. Create the PDB1 application PDB and install HR_APP in it.
- E. Create the PDB1 application PDB and synchronize it with HR_ROOT.
NEW QUESTION # 156
A free trial service is provided for all customers by 1Z0-083 study materials, whose purpose is to allow customers to understand our products in depth before purchase. Many students often complain that they cannot purchase counseling materials suitable for themselves. A lot of that stuff was thrown away as soon as it came back. However, you will definitely not encounter such a problem when you purchase 1Z0-083 Study Materials. All consumers who are interested in 1Z0-083 study materials can download our free trial database at any time by visiting our platform.
Reliable 1Z0-083 Practice Materials: https://www.dumpkiller.com/1Z0-083_braindumps.html