BONUS!!! Download part of 2Pass4sure DES-1221 dumps for free: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vQV2BZCNzV6G5YgKaxKzsK-vnvJOi97c
The 2Pass4sure is offering real and updated EMC DES-1221 practice test questions. Very easy to use and perfectly assist you in EMC DES-1221 exam preparation. EMC DES-1221 Exams and will give you real-time EMC DES-1221 exam preparation environment all the time.
Requirements for DES-1221 Exam Candidates
The most suitable candidates for DES-1221 are those specialists who have reached a specific level in their expertise and can prove it by having one of these certificates:
- Associate – Information Storage and Management V 4.0.
- Associate – Information Storage and Management V 3.0;
- Associate – Information Storage and Management V 2.0;
Dell EMC DES-1221 Exam Syllabus Topics:
|PowerStore Implementation||- Perform PowerStore installation planning|
- Rack and stack PowerStore systems
- Configure Ethernet switching for PowerStore
- Discover and perform initial system configuration of PowerStore
- Describe and perform licensing process for PowerStore
|PowerStore Concepts and Features||- Describe the PowerStore system and use cases|
- Identify the PowerStore system configurations and models- Provide an overview of PowerStore architecture and hardware components
|PowerStore Basic Troubleshooting||- View system alert, events, and jobs|
- Gather support materials
- Identify PowerStore system fault LEDs
Pass DES-1221 Exam & DES-1221 Pass4sure
There are many certificates for you to get but which kind of certificate is most authorized, efficient and useful? We recommend you the DES-1221 certificate because it can prove that you are competent in some area and boost outstanding abilities. If you buy our DES-1221 study materials you will pass the test smoothly and easily. We boost professional expert team to organize and compile the DES-1221 Training Materials diligently and provide the great service which include the service before and after the sale, the 24-hours online customer servic on our DES-1221 exam questions.
For more info about Specialist - Implementation Engineer, PowerStore Solutions Version 1.0
EMC Specialist - Implementation Engineer, PowerStore Solutions Exam Sample Questions (Q54-Q59):
NEW QUESTION # 54
What are the IP requirements for ICW on PowerStore X and PowerStore T models?
- A. PowerStore T requires five management IP addresses and PowerStore X requires six management IP addresses
- B. PowerStore T requires three storage IP addresses and PowerStore X requires five storage IP addresses
- C. PowerStore T requires four management IP addresses and PowerStore X requires six management IP addresses
- D. PowerStore T requires seven storage IP addresses and PowerStore X requires three storage IP addresses
Explanation/Reference: https://www.dell.com/support/manuals/en-pk/powerstore/pwrstr-ntwk-plang/ip-address- requirements-for-initial-configuration?guid=guid-cdb61296-b698-47fb-92ce-284f784cbc2d&lang=en-us
NEW QUESTION # 55
A SQL Cluster with attached PowerStore storage has Volumes SQL1, SQL2, SQL4, SQL5 which all require write order preservation. The SQL administrator no longer requires SQL4 and has removed it from the database. The Storage Administrator goes to delete volume SQL4 and finds that the option is grayed out.
Why is the option to delete the volume unavailable?
- A. SQL4 still has snapshots
- B. SQL4 was renamed from SQL3
- C. SQL4 still has replications
- D. SQL4 is part of a volume group
NEW QUESTION # 56
1.a.1 What is the maximum number of appliances that can be connected to form a cluster?
- A. 1 in a PowerStore T cluster, 4 in a PowerStore X cluster
- B. 4 in a PowerStore T cluster, 1 in a PowerStore X cluster
- C. 1 in a PowerStore T cluster, 1 in a PowerStore X cluster
- D. 4 in a PowerStore T cluster, 4 in a PowerStore X cluster
NEW QUESTION # 57
A customer is new to PowerStore and asks if there are any differences between the A and B back-end ports.
What is the correct response?
- A. "A" ports are output ports and "B" ports are input ports
- B. "A" ports are input ports and "B" ports are output ports
- C. All ports on the base enclosure are input ports
- D. All ports on the base enclosure are output ports
NEW QUESTION # 58
What is the significance of the warning given when a volume with data services is deleted?
- A. Volume is mapped to a host
- B. Protection policy is configured on the volume
- C. Snapshot is present on the volume
- D. Volume is participating in a migration
NEW QUESTION # 59
Pass DES-1221 Exam: https://www.2pass4sure.com/DCS-IE/DES-1221-actual-exam-braindumps.html
P.S. Free 2023 EMC DES-1221 dumps are available on Google Drive shared by 2Pass4sure: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vQV2BZCNzV6G5YgKaxKzsK-vnvJOi97c